Folks;

10.5.7 - 10.5 SDK - target 10.4
I have a managed core data entity working pretty nicely.
I can display values in a tableView.... blah-blah....
Clicking on table column headers does as expected IN RELEASE versions for both Tiger and Leopard.

However, in the debugger a click on table column header causes an objc- exception.
If I step thru eventually I can survive and proceed

Error setting value for key path value of object <MyAppDelegate: 0x852600> (from bound object <MyArrayController: 0x3cbe30>[entity: MyEntity, number of selected objects: 1](null)): [< MyAppDelegate 0x852600> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key code.

I know, I know stop hitting yourself on the head with a hammer....

It just bugs me - why?
Have I done something wrong somewhere?
Is this a known bug?

Steve