discussion of beta releases does violate your NDA.

Further issues will be handled by WWDR

Hello all,

my iPhone OS 3.0 app uses UIColor objects to set the colors of various objects (text colors of labels, cell view backgrounds, and segmented control tint colors), but I *never* store any of these colors as ivars. In other words, I *only* do things like

And, yes, I realize that discussing beta releases is a no-no. I'm not asking for a discussion; I'm merely asking for a "I'm having that problem too and I've already filed a radar" or "Yes, this looks like a bug and you should report it" or a "No, it must be something in your code" kind of response.

Thanks in advance.
Wagner