On 07/07/2009, at 10:20 AM, William Squires wrote:

Confused in Texas
Huh? iPhone OS 3.0 (non-beta) is already released, as is the SDK. How is this a beta issue, regardless of the NDA issue (or the fact that the original poster thought it was still in beta)? Now if the timestamp on this response was several months ago, then I'd agree, but Mail.app says it came in yesterday (Sun., Jul 5 2009), and I happen to know I upgraded my iPhone and XCode/SDK before then... :) Common sense would indicate that it's no longer a beta issue, and thus now open for discussion. But, hey, what do I know? I'm just some guy who forked over $99 to join the iPhone developer program...

Read the OP's original post, he's clearly asking about a bug in the unreleased 3.1:

Now, after I installed 3.1 beta, **but still building under 3.0**, Instruments/Leaks tells me that my app is leaking UIColor objects. My app was leak-free under 3.0 Leaks.

My conclusion is that Instruments (or, at least, Leaks) has changed from 3.0 to 3.1 beta. I'm planning to report this as a bug, but I thought I'd ask the community first, to make sure that this isn't something I'm overlooking in my own code or elsewhere.

--
Rob Keniger