On 21/07/2009, at 11:50 AM, Courtney Arnold wrote:

I need to programmatically parse/read through the contents of an NSImage. I am unable to find a tutorial or documentation that would explain how to do so. I would like to get some input on where I may be able to search for this information.

Possibly because your question doesn't make much sense.

What do you mean by "Parse through". NSImage consists of one or more NSImageReps, each of those contains an image in a different format. Typically this would be a bitmap image which consists of blocks of pixels, but it could also be a PDF image that contains postscript.

So what sort of image data are you talking about, and what do you mean by "parse"?

--Graham