On 21 Jul 2009, at 03:50, Courtney Arnold wrote:

Hello all,

I need to programmatically parse/read through the contents of an NSImage. I am unable to find a tutorial or documentation that would explain how to do so. I would like to get some input on where I may be able to search for this information.

thank you,

since you want to scan barcode, by Googling I found, among other things, this:

http://www.bruji.com/cocoa/barcode.html

They have a "barcode scanner project, written in Cocoa". The code is available for free.

Klaus