On 21/07/2009, at 5:07 PM, Alexander Bokovikov wrote:

I can agree, but the bug is, that I can't correctly change the class name _after_ I've added some actions/outlets. I definitely would like to have such ability. Adding a new object I could name its class by mistake then add a couple of tens actions/outlets, then discover my mistake in class naming (remember, all this we do in IB, so none of code files could yet be created!), and come face to face with the problem.

Well, it's not a good answer, but maybe you could change your workflow a little. Instead of designing your classes as you go in IB, which to my mind is potentially indicative of poor or non-existent design, you should code them in Xcode, then you never do need to add outlets or actions in IB, and IB merely tracks the changes you make to the code. I've always found the ability of IB to do this a bit strange in some ways, since at least in my projects, I don't make up controllers as I go along in IB - they always pre-exist in code and I just use IB to, er, build the interface.

--Graham