On Aug 7, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Matteo Manferdini wrote:

This can happen as a side effect of the old template code that merges a model using all managed object models from the application resources as well
as all frameworks linked into the application.

Thank you Adam, this is exactly the case! The old template code (I
inherited it from Tiger, since I began writing my code in it) merges
also the models from the frameworks.
I'm near the solution, but still not there :(

I followed your advice and I imported the CalendarStore model in my
source model. There is still a little problem, though: there is one
entity, named event, that in my model has a different hash. How could
it be? All the other ones have hashes that equal the ones in my store.

Neat - please file a bug on that - looks like model importing doesn't preserve complete fidelity... specifically, if you look at the entity descriptions you'll see that the Event entity description in the calendar store includes a versionHashModifier and the imported one does not. Specifying the same version hash modifier in your imported version of the Event entity should fix that.

The store has been created in Leopard, since I trashed it lots of
times, so must have been created with that model.

Is there any way to change that hash in my model?
Thank you very much.
Regards.

--
Matteo Manferdini