Thanks for the reply.

Just to make it clear: The whole userInfo dictionary will tend to NOT be
"garbage". Only a subset of key-value pairs within the userInfo dictionaries
for the employees will be "garbage". I want to get rid of this subset without
bothering the user in any way.

Therefore, the attribute must persist and transient properties will not work in
this case. I hope my problem is clearer now.

> This is where the confusion exists ... you say
> "temporary" (transient), then you say "save" (persistent). Which is it?

--.