I have an outline view using source list style.

When I right-click on the view, the item under the mouse highlights with a blue outline independent of the current selection. This gives the impression that the menu command applies to that item, not the real selected item. In my case my menu commands pertain to the list as a whole, and therefore the current normal selection, so I'd like to turn off this additional highlight.

How? I couldn't find any means to do this, using a delegate method or otherwise.

--Graham