On 2009 Aug 05, at 19:48, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

The good news is, yesterday new debug & profile libraries appeared on ADC. Woohoo!

I have searched and searched the Apple website but can't find this. Someone please post a link.

Also, if anyone has a link to or any tips on how to use a Debug and Profile Library, that would be great. The last time I used one, I didn't see get any messages logged and wasn't sure if my app was perfect or if I wasn't really using them.

The bad news is, they're for 10.5.7. 10.5.8 was just launched today, so if you've already upgraded, then you'll have to wait a while for new libraries to be released. D'oh!

(I'm delaying updating to 10.5.8 for this purpose!)