On Aug 19, 2009, at 9:10 AM, Jerry Krinock wrote:

I have searched and searched the Apple website but can't find this. Someone please post a link.

Go to <http://connect.apple.com/>, log in using your Apple ID, go to Downloads, go to Developer Tools, and search on the page for "profil" until you find it.

Also, if anyone has a link to or any tips on how to use a Debug and Profile Library, that would be great. The last time I used one, I didn't see get any messages logged and wasn't sure if my app was perfect or if I wasn't really using them.

After you install them and log back in again, you can turn them on by opening your application project in Xcode, open your app's executable properties, and change the library suffix to "debug". Then, when you debug your app inside Xcode, the debug libraries will be used.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>