Thanks, all. I found them, and Nick is correct that the 10.5.8 is now available. So I downloaded the 10.5.8 libraries, updated my Mac to 10.5.8, but no go. Has anyone ever seen this:

Doubleclicking installer brings down a sheet "Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L30) Required. The Debug and Profile Libraries for Mac OS X 10.5 requires the specified build. Please check your build number in About This Mac." I click "Close" and it quits.

 > About this Mac says "Mac OS X Version 10.5.8"

Tried a restart, still no good.

Has anyone gotten this installer to work? Maybe Apple screwed up and shipped a second "build" of 10.5.8? Does anyone know how to find the Build Number of an installed Mac OS X? Finder's Info.plist just says "10.5.8".