I have two applications, both NSStatusItems. Upon upgrading to Snow Leopard
(from 10.5), I've found that none of the messages associated with the menu
items are called. As near as I can tell, the messages are never dispatched,
at least the breakpoints in the methods are never hit. I can't find anything
in the release notes to provide a clue. Can someone provide me with some
guidance as to what may be wrong? And as a side note, how can I use the
debugger to detemine if a message is even dispatched.Thanks

--
"My break-dancing days are over, but there's always the funky chicken"
--The Full Monty