Hi!

I've checked the archives, but finding 'command' and '3' for anything relevant is somewhat impossible.

I have a situation where if I try to set the key equivalent of a menu to 3 or 4, it just won't happen. any other number--it works just fine.

I even made a movie...
http://www.conjurebunny.com/ConjureMenuWeirdness.mov

The thing is, I can't figure out where to even start trying to debug this. There are no messages on the console, no failure states, no NSZombies, nada. It just won't show up.

If I check the keyEquivalent later on, at any time, it will show that the keyEquivalent is whatever I set it to, even 3 and 4. It just won't show up!

What the heck could cause something like this???

Thanks!
-Chilton