<true />

An LSUIElement is almost like a background application, it has no Dock icon and no menu bar, making it virtually invisible. The app can then be set as a login item by the app installer so it runs when you log on.

Hope this helps

On 2009-09-22, at 10:30 PM, Erick Calder <e...@arix.com> wrote:

I had a thought: how do alarms work? the application (the Clock) isn't running all the time, yet, 7am the alarm goes off... how did the Clock get itself started (without my permission)? and if you look at the alarms... there is no Clock window! it's just a message of some kind... so how does that work and can I do the same thing?

This email sent to pcwiz.supp...@gmail.com