Dear List,

please take a look at this image:
<http://Knut.macdisk.de/png/2pixelsapart.png>

(Picture shows my App in front of Safari before/after)

I would like to have a Statusbar in my App and I am using

[mainWindow setContentBorderThickness: 16.0 forEdge: NSMinYEdge];

and

[mainWindow setContentBorderThickness:0.0 forEdge: NSMinYEdge];

respectively, in order to switch between both.

It works fine, but the resize widget moves up 2 pixels when setting ContentBorderThickness. Please also note, that the rectangular corner becomes rounded when setting ContentBorderThickness and restores to rectangular when setting ContentBorderThickness back to 0.

Cheers,

Knut

Dipl.-Phys. Knut Lorenzen
<http://Knut.MacDisk.de>