On Sep 29, 2009, at 14:55, Knut Lorenzen wrote:

please take a look at this image:
<http://Knut.macdisk.de/png/2pixelsapart.png>

(Picture shows my App in front of Safari before/after)

I would like to have a Statusbar in my App and I am using

[mainWindow setContentBorderThickness: 16.0 forEdge: NSMinYEdge];

and

[mainWindow setContentBorderThickness:0.0 forEdge: NSMinYEdge];

respectively, in order to switch between both.

It works fine, but the resize widget moves up 2 pixels when setting ContentBorderThickness. Please also note, that the rectangular corner becomes rounded when setting ContentBorderThickness and restores to rectangular when setting ContentBorderThickness back to 0.

Well, you don't actually ask a question here, so I'll have to make up my own:

Q. Should it move away from the rounded corner?
A. Apparently.

Q. Is that a bug?
A. Apparently not.

Q. Do I want it to do that?