Paul:

On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:49 AM, Paul Bruneau wrote:

But when I use the transformer on a regular NSTextField, I don't get that benefit. It properly transforms the value and the correct value gets stored in my model, but the reverse transformation doesn't fire like it does when used in the table view.

Have you tried turning on the text field's value binding's "continuously updates value" option? Maybe even the "validates immediately" option? I imagine the wrong combination of these (including "off") could have something to do with it.

--
I.S.