>   None of this makes any sense, other than the build-transitions being one
> level deeper in the hierarchy than the side transitions.

You're right. As I read the documentation over and over again it didn't make
any sense to me at all. First I thought it's the language, since my mother
tongue is german. But that was not the case. After a long time of "trial &
error" I got it all working..

The different uses of the word "key" is horrible.

Joachim