Well I'm wanting to be able to write image generators and other things that is
near impossible to do in php or any other web scripting language, also running
compiled source is faster then a script. My idea is to write a module so I can
just use a SDK that I will write to make different things in Objective-C. For
now I have a custom server in cocoa that when you visit it, it returns a image
based on parameters and this module would really make my life easier.