http://www.php.net/manual/en/image.examples-png.php

Google is your friend. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Nov 2009, at 01:08, "Mr. Gecko" <grmrge...@gmail.com> wrote:

My idea was to basically write a module that runs NSTask to start the cocoa binary and just have a framework to like manage the server information and talk to the module, by printf I guess, saying like which headers to return and the data so I can set the content-type to image/png if I wanted to return a png. Well all I can say is it's really complicated, I guess all I need is to write a module that runs exec(); and handles outputs until it quits.