indicate some 'class cluster' trickery going on behind the scenes".  But where
this is being done is the mystery.  With my limited knowledge of Cocoa
internals, viewing the call stack does not reveal the cause of this problem.

#0      0x92fad4e6 in objc_exception_throw
#1      0x92a0790b in -[NSObject(NSObject) doesNotRecognizeSelector:]
#2      0x92962db6 in ___forwarding___
#3      0x92962982 in __forwarding_prep_0___
#4      0x9291bc53 in CFStringGetCString
#5      0x930a4990 in _RegisterApplication
#6      0x930a3182 in GetCurrentProcess
#7      0x908e2071 in GetSystemUIMode
#8      0x908e2013 in IsMenuBarVisible
#9      0x93991092 in _NSInitializeAppContext
#10     0x9399094c in -[NSApplication init]
#11     0x93990485 in +[NSApplication sharedApplication]
#12     0x9398f45d in NSApplicationMain
#13     0x00002f6e in main at main.m:42

This app was debugging fine under Xcode 2.5 and 10.5.x.  However, I did have to
update some of the legacy/depricated code to get it to build in 3.2.1 and 10.6.
 But since execution doesn't even make it to my inits, these code changes
aren't being executed.

My experience leads me to think there might be a problem with
reading/processing a resource.  I made some changes to resources, but I *think*
I was able to back them all out with the error still occurring.

I'm presenting this issue to the list in an effort to gain some insight into
the problem and possible/probable areas of my project to focus on.

What is also a bit disturbing about this, is that the debugger catches this
exception, but Cocoa/OS does not?!

Thanks,

Joe