On Dec 14, 2009, at 4:28 AM, Julien Jalon wrote:

> It's not necessarily a memory management problem. As this happens very early
> in the application launch, when Launch Services uses your Info.plist to
> register the application, your problem might also be that an entry supposed
> to be a string is in fact an array.

Yes, that's why I was thinking resource.  As far as I can remember, I didn't
touch the plist file going from Xcode 2.5 to 3.2.1.  However, I noticed a new
key, CFBundleDisplayName, in my 3.2.1 info.plist file.  I'm not too familiar
with the make up of a plist file.  Did the format of the info.plist change
between versions?   Regardless, there seems to be an erroneous <false/> in
there.  Perhaps something got mangled along the way from 2.5 to 3.2.1?  I need
to bone up on info.plist.  Thanks.

        <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
        <array>
                <dict>