I'm having an odd problem with multiple levels of undo/redo.

Same basic setup for a number of routines, however certain types of routines seem to be automatically be grouped.
prepareWithInvocationTarget is used for all of these.

I have some image processing routines that are on another thread and undo objects are created.

When these are done in a series by the user (several minutes apart) and an undo is preformed then one by one they are invoked from just one undo request. The inverse is true for redo. The non-threaded items work as expected. if a non-threaded item is done after a threaded item then it all works correctly.

Is there a reason for this and how do I make sure each undo action from the user only causes one undo step to be preformed?

Thank you.