Did you set a breakpoint on the data source methods?

Please reread about memory management. Your code is full of wrong retains.

Why is segmentDict a global variable? You just assign to it but never release
it.
segmentIndustry is a class and should be named with a capital S.

segmentIndustryData is always empty. How should it populate your table view?

        atze