Ok
I was wondering if that was what I was doing wrong. I've tried messing with the
size of the context but it gives me trouble. Do I need to adjust the size of
the UIImageView also? or since clipping is off is it ok in it's original size?
Also will the drawing to the offscreen context take place at it's center or do
I need to set a center and specifically tell the image to draw there? Finally
when I call [rotatingView.image drawInRect:rotatingView.bounds
blendMode:kCGBlendModeNormal alpha:1.0]; is the rotatingView.bounds the correct
rect to draw in to?