A teenager could also crack your app and use the key he found to gain access.
If you want to prevent that, I guess you need to rethink the way you store
access credentials. I wonder how [Snow] Leopard Parental Controls do that.

You should also use Mac OS Keychain API and not reinvent the wheel if at all
possible. I'm not an expert on Keychain, so I can't point you to the right API
calls, sorry.

--
Gleb Dolgich
http://pixelespressoapps.com