It's ether that you don't understand what I'm doing, or I don't understand
that. Here is the full story.

I am using Apple's SFAuthorizationView to find out if the user is an
administrator. If they are an admin, I allow them to modify the settings,  when
they save I am saving the settings in AES with 2 keys, 1 randomly generated and
saved in AES encrypted by the first key and the other in the binary. Although
nobody has cracked it yet, I can't have the first key in the open.

Things I can't do.
I can't ask for a password to use to encrypt, as I won't be able to find out
what the settings are.
I can't store it in the keychain as a password as if I do it'll be open if the
kid/teenager knows the password to the user he/her is in.

Things I can do.
I can store it in the keychain as a key if someone could send me a link to an
example on how to do that.
I can encode the key in a way that only if you have the source code, you can
find out, like make my own md5 algorithm and only if you know that algorithm,
you can get the actual key. But to do that, I'll need to find a algorithm in
cocoa that is public domain so I can modify it.

Hope this clears things up,
Mr. Gecko