On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Gustavo Pizano
<gustavxcodepic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I dunno if my thoughts are in the right way, or no.. If  so.. then .. how can
> I achieve it? I mean how can I take whats under the frame of the menu?

The "correct" way to do it unfortunately involves private API.
(Searching for the logical terms will return relevant results.) File
an enhancement request asking for this API to be made public.

In the meantime, you could hack around it by getting the contents of
all windows except the one your menu occupies, and compositing that
into your window's backing store. Relevant sample code for getting a
snapshot of a set of windows can be found on the developer.apple.com
site.

--Kyle Sluder