Oooh... okay, that helps... I haven't loaded yet, so I'm not sure what to
put in it. In the MyObject XIB file, I manually set File's Owner to be the
custom NSWindowController subclass, not AppDelegate. But, I'm trying to open
the sheet from the AppDelegate class. Is that possible?

It's possible I shouldn't separate this, at least to do what I want to be
able to do with sheet.s In the books I've read, that's the way they've set
up objects and controllers for MVC... I'm still learning, I'm in the middle
(somewhere, on and off) of Hillegass and Anderson's books, but they don't
answer everything. :) Thanks for the help here, guys, much appreciated.