thanks a lot for both replies!!

I don't know which approach to follow though.
I'm currently not using a versioning system so maybe Jonathan's method is
sufficient.
However, I like Gwynne's method, too...
*sigh*

But at least: problem solved!

Thanks and sorry: I'll spend more time with Google next time before I ask here.
(And I know the Xcode mailing list now, too...)

Stefan.