Hi, All,

Perhaps it's my misunderstanding, but I can't activate window title when I apply

[mainWindow makeKeyAndOrderFront:nil]

to main app window in the "performDragOperation" drag&drop handler. The content is dropped into the window, and window goes to the top of screen, but its title bar remains to be inactive. I need yet click it to activate it.

What is strange, the same message produces required result at some another place of code, where a popup window is closed, and this method is called to activate the same main app window.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.