On 28.02.2010, at 22:38, Andreas Mayer wrote:

Hm. You don't?

Just dragging should not switch the focus to another application.

What do you have in mind? Is it incorrect to create such behavior? My app is a player. Dropping file into it I'd expect its activation. Am I wrong? Without activation all visual controls are not reachable unless you'll click the window. This is not a case when user could drop file- by-file into the same window, as I believe. Therefore my app should activate itself after every single file drop. Am I wrong?

Thanks.