On 27.03.2010, at 20:36, Ken Thomases wrote:

The app controller should just send a message to the window controller asking it to do the whole thing. Then, the window controller can create the window, initiate the process, and invoke - runModalForWindow:, in whichever order it prefers.

There's no need to expose the inner/private stuff to the app controller, if you think it doesn't belong there.

OK, Finally I've come to some understanding.

Finally, one extra question. When modal window runloop starts? Does it start after the window is shown on screen or before that? If it starts after window showing then I'd use performSelector:withObject:afterDelay: to be sure that my procedure will start to execute itself when window is already visible.

Thank you!