On Mar 29, 2010, at 13:22, Keary Suska wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2010, at 1:43 PM, Gustavo Pizano wrote:
>
>> My guess was that when removing the objects form the array controller ...

>> Now I need to be able to clean the table after saving, otherwise I can't
>> create more items unless I restart the app, or if I clean the table I must
>> restart the app in order to see the newly created invoice's details.
>
> This is a sign of poor design.

I agree. Just to make it explicit:

The OP has mistaken the array controllers for his data model. The Core Data
managed object context is the data model, the "M" part of MVC design, and the
array controllers are merely glue objects that simplify the "V".

Array controllers aren't really containers, they're proxy objects for
containers in the data model, sort of. It makes no sense to talk of "removing
the objects from the array controller" as something independent of the data
model.

I tried to scare Gustavo off trying to code using the array controllers, in the
earlier thread dealing with the problem. Obviously I wasn't scary enough.