Op 7 apr 2010, om 18:33 heeft Jens Alfke het volgende geschreven:

> On Apr 7, 2010, at 1:54 AM, patrick machielse wrote:
>
>> Don't use that, it is no longer up to date.
>
> Yeah; after running into some bugs, and looking through the source code, I
> decided I wasn't comfortable letting it rewrite MP3 files.

I used it for a while. Considering the age and the style of the code the
results were much better than expected. However, once our software needed to
process millions of files/tags each month, we needed something that was coded
to higher standards.

Alas (and surprisingly) Apple doesn't provide a good, unified, solution for
reading and writing various audio file tags.

> Does it support AAC files? (Those don't use ID3, they use QuickTime 'atoms'
> for the same purpose.)

There is support for APE, ASF, FLAC, MP4 (aac/alac), ID3, WAV, OGG, ... I only
use ID3 and MP4 atoms at the moment, and that works great.

patrick
--
Patrick Machielse
Hieper Software