I went into the directory and ran configure and make. Everything looks like it went okay, but what file am I looking for?

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:28 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

Check the README file for instructions on building it. If there's a way to build it into a dynamic library, do that (most likely through some 'make' command). Then you can add that library file to your Xcode project.

--Jens {via iPad}