Chris Idou wrote:

I've got an app that needs to send out emails. I'm trying to import mail settings from Mail.app. For some reason my keychain has passwords for smtp.gmail.com, but not for smtp.me.com.

AFAIK, there is only the one MobileMe password for all uses.

Double-click your MobileMe password in Keychain Access.app and look at its Access Control tab. Note that Mail.app is always granted access by default.

  -- GG