Le 1 juin 2010 à 21:02, Tino Rachui a écrit :

> THANKS David! I understand and got the code to run smoothly. Again one step
> towards understanding CA better, I'm happy. :)

OK, the same happened to me! My animations now run exactly as intended. The
EXC_BAD_ACCESS was due  to the fact that I forgot to retain the autoreleased
CABasicAnimation....
Thanks again !

> @Rodolfo: If you are interested I can send you my complete little sample
> project. Just let me know.

Yes, I'd like to see it, and I can send you an excerpt of mine too.
Best regards,

Rodolfo Niborski
http://itunes.com/apps/yiddishforkids1-alefbeys_______________________________________________