Which session are we talking about? I'd like to go watch that video and I don't
recall seeing it.

As for the second bit, I'm not so sure... If they had wanted to port EOF they
would have just ported EOF. Of course, I could be wrong but I'm not holding my
breath for robust, multi-user Core Data.

Hunter