I was at a WWDC session several years ago (maybe about 5 years?) where exactly
this question was asked of John Geleynse at one of the sessions. He said
definitively that you could use the icons of applications that come with the
system so long as their purpose was not altered (e.g. you could not use the
address book icon to represent a dictionary or something like that). It's all
about the best user experience.

I know that session was recorded, since someone commented that they were glad
that they were getting that statement on the record. Probably there are others
on this list who were at that session, who would be able to supply details.

I don't recall whether that permission extended to other applications that you
have to purchase from Apple, or whether that is relevant to your question,
since the applications you mention do come with the operating system anyway.

HTH

Gideon