Hi,

If I create a view and add it to my superview, am I no longer the owner and do
not have to release it?

    PinDetailsView *detailsView= [[PinDetailsView alloc]
initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0, 0, 270, 420)];
    detailsView.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor];

    CGRect frame = detailsView.frame;
    frame.origin = CGPointMake(25, self.view.bounds.size.height);
    detailsView.frame = frame;
    [self.view addSubview:detailsView];

    [UIView beginAnimations:@"presentWithSuperview" context:nil];
    frame.origin = CGPointMake(25,  self.view.bounds.size.height -
detailsView.bounds.size.height);

    detailsView.frame = frame;
    [UIView commitAnimations];

Thanks,