Thanks Jerry, I'll need to keep that in mind.

In the meantime, I've done more research this morning, and it appears that the
underlying issue is that my one to one relationships that have an inverse are
not being maintained properly during a Save As operation, even though at the
managed object level the relationships are definitely still showing up as being
correct.

I think it must have something to do with my atomic store or my atomic store
cache nodes, but am really not sure what to look for at this stage.

Am continuing to investigate this afternoon...

Regards

Gideon