That was the output for $rdi at the CGRunLoopWakeUp breakpoint immediately
after the call to performSelectorOnMainThread...

The output of po (void*)CFRunLoopGetMain() on the line after that is
http://pastie.org/1358258

When I print $rdi at the CGRunLoopWakeUp in my mini test application, I do get
a full set of information similar to what is at that pastie link.

Regards

Gideon