On Dec 12, 2010, at 4:43 AM, BareFeetWare <list.develo...@barefeetware.com>
wrote:

> On 12/12/2010, at 5:02 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:
>
>> We wrote our own.
>
> Could you perhaps be more enlightening? Such as for what app(s)? For display
> did you use CoreText and NSAttributedStrings or UIWebView? What did you do
> for text editing? Is the result transparent to the user or have annoying
> glitches? Do you make the classes available?

OmniGraphSketcher and OmniGraffle for iPad. (I don't believe we support rich
text in OmniFocus.)

We use NSAttributesString and Core Text, and do our best to mimic iWork.

It turns out we do make our editor public. The class is called
OUIEditableFrame, in the OmniUI framework. Here's an example project:
https://github.com/omnigroup/OmniGroup/tree/master/Frameworks/OmniUI/iPad/Examples/TextEditor

HTH,
--Kyle Sluder