Hi,I think the type of server is AFP. Because the file path displayed by Finder
is: afp://Priyanka Mac.afpovertcp.tcp.local/shared/file1.txt.But if i put the
same file path in my file2.txt my program fails to open file1.txt file.
Abhijeet Original message From:"Nick Zitzmann"< n...@chronosnet.com >Date: 13
Dec 10 21:45:28Subject: Re: How to read a text file over a networkTo: Cc: