I was following the Chapter 17 Cocoa programming for osx 3rd ed
The code is below.
All I want to do for a working example is draw an NSView subview in
the superview.
And give it have a color and width height.

I was trying all sorts of things. I can draw NSMakeRects in the drawRect method
But I just can't get it to draw another NSview for practice.
Or draw an NSMakeRect as a NSView.

        NSView *superview = [window contentView];
        NSRect frame2 = NSMakeRect(10, 10, 200, 100);

        NSButton *button = [[NSButton alloc] initWithFrame:frame];
        [button setTitle:@"fuuuu"];

        [superview addSubview:button];
        [button release];