Hello,

Is there special changes to my project that I need to make settings wise to
integrate Cocoa and Carbon?

When I add a Cocoa class to my target I immediately get 9300 compiler errors
and there is nothing in the class. Simple File - New File  and then create a
simple class.

I do have the Cocoa framework added and in my pch I am using

#ifdef __OBJC__
        #import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
#endif

What about this integration am I missing. I have never done it before, just
read articles about it. The code base is Windows and Carbon at this point.

10.6, targeting 10.4u, 32bit app.

-Jason