>> If I try and just compile the .mm that is where the errors come from
>> referencing NSObjCRuntime.h and they are like:
>
> Sure looks like it's including Cocoa headers in a non Objective-C file. But
> that doesn't fit with your description of what you're doing, so I don't know.
>
> You say the class is empty, do you include any headers?

.h:
#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>

@interface FxCocoa : NSObject {

}

@end

.mm:
#import "FxCocoa.h"

@implementation FxCocoa

@end

Since this is a carbon project originally do I need to change any target
settings, header paths to make this work? I just added the class, added Cocoa
Framework and put cocoa.h in my .pch.