On Apr 6, 2011, at 01:53, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> Scroll View:
>  Scroll View Connection: file's owner
>  Scroll View Delegate: not connected (connected did not help)
>  Size: 320 x 431 (Tab Bar)
>  Clip subviews: off
>  Autoresize subviews: on
>  Outer size springs: on
>  Inner size springs: unable to set (disabled?)

>  View Connection: file's owner
>  Size: 320 x 608
>  Clip subviews: off
>  Autoresize subviews: off
>  Outer size springs: off
>  Inner size springs: off
>
> The scroll view, view, and controls are *all* outlets. All are
> verified to be non-nil in ViewDidLoad via Asserts. No assert fires.
>
> Any ideas? I'd like to wrap this up before day three is written off as
> a loss.....

Well, I was talking about NSScrollView, but from the above it looks like you're
talking about UIScrollView. Which is it?

IAC, can't you set a breakpoint in viewDidLoad and examine frames of the
various views to see what's wrong? It's certainly possible that things get
resized again later, but that would be a place to start.